- If you successfully reset an admin password but still can’t sign in to your G Suite account because of 2-Step Verification, create a Google support case. You'll be asked to show you own the domain by adding a CNAME record to your domain’s DNS settings and providing answers about your G Suite account.
- You need to know the following information to fill out the Admin login issues form:
- Date the G Suite account was created
- Original secondary email address associated with your organization’s G Suite account (the email used to sign up for G Suite)
- Google order number associated with your account (if applicable)
- Number of G Suite user accounts you created
- Billing address linked to your Google Pay account
- Type of credit card used for G Suite purchase and its last 4 digits
Created by: Nelson Ataga
Modified on: Thu, 16 Aug, 2018 at 4:18 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.