- In your Google Admin Console at admin.google.com
- Go to Users
- In the Users list, find the user.
- Click the user’s name to open their account page.
- Click Groups.
- Click Add .
- Select the group you want.
- (Optional) Select more groups to add the user to.
- When you finish selecting groups, click Add.
- (Optional) To change a user’s role in a group:
- Under Role, click the Down arrow .
- Assign the new role.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) To remove this user from a group, hover over the row for the group and click Remove.
Or to remove the user from multiple groups, check those boxes, and click Remove.
Created by: Nelson Ataga
Modified on: Wed, 15 Aug, 2018 at 4:05 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.