- From the Admin console Home page, go to Users.
- In the Users list, find the user.
- Hover over the user you want to reset the password for and click Reset password at the right.
- Click Password Reset Password.
- Choose to automatically generate the password or enter a password.
- (Optional) To view the password, click Preview .
- (Optional) Ask the user to change the new password the next time they sign in.
- Click Reset.
- (Optional) To paste the password somewhere, such as in a Hangouts Chat conversation with the user, click Click to copy password.
- (Optional) Allow the user to recover their own password.
- Choose to email the password to the user, or click Done.
Created by: Bonnke Muthusi
Modified on: Wed, 25 Jul, 2018 at 11:01 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.